Tuesday, April 7, 2015

On 9:52 PM by Jenn   3 comments
I am very sorry to inform you guys that I am dropping Sos Mi Vida. Back when I decided to take the show on, I had a lot of time on my hands. Now I barely have enough to work on one show let alone two. I’m really sorry to have gotten you guys excited only to now have to disappoint you. 

And if truth be told, I am not enjoying translating this show. For me it's just not as good as Muneca Brava. Therefore the chances of me picking this back up in the future are slim to none.

If I ever find a translator who is willing to work on it, I would gladly help them with hard subbing or anything technical like that. But that's as far as i'm going to go.

If you guys want me to finish Episode 17, I will.
If you'd rather i didn't, that's fine as well.
Let me know. And again, i'm sorry guys.

3 comments:

merve said...

I was waiting for the new episodes of sos mi vida. I think it's as good as muneca brava. I hope you change your mind or find someone to translate.

Kashif said...

Please keep translating its other episodes. You are great at translation. You have followers From Turkey to all Eastern Europe. Sos mi vida is a great romantic sit-com series which makes us feel like 90's romantic comedy movies. We can not find nice romantic comedy series or movies anymore. It has a special rhythm like pretty woman, when Harry met Sally. And sure it has a high energy because of the Latin attitudes. And I don't think we can see Facundo and Oreiro together in a new serie anymore. Muneca brava was a classic and this one was only serie they came together. I think you will change your mind just to respect muneca brava.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I was so excited! So many people are into this show and were impatiently waiting for the rest of the translated episodes...
Are you holding this website all by yourself? Can't somebody help you with the translation?

Get update alerts by email