Wednesday, November 26, 2014

On 9:58 AM by Jenn   No comments
Okay so I feel really weird about this but it was suggested to me a while ago and, after thinking on it, i've decided to do it. There is now a donation button right below the chat.

Please know there is no obligation to donate anything. I have no plans to stop subbing videos so this will have no impact on that. Just if you wish to, the option is now there. My PC has too many problems to count so right now anything I receive will go towards getting a new one.

Sos Mi Vida fans, unfortunately I don't have the time to work on two shows right now. I'm planning to start it again after the new year when things slow down for me so just hold on.

That's all guys. You guys in the States, have a good thanksgiving tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Get update alerts by email