Tuesday, September 30, 2014

On 11:33 AM by Jenn   2 comments
Hello hello! I just wanted to go over a few things:

  • Right now I am the only active translator on the team. Releases for both shows have been pretty fast, all things considering, but if they ever slow down then you'll understand why :)
  • I'm sure you've already noticed, but i'm still searching for some kind soul who can reupload the subbed Padre Coraje episodes for me. I don't have them anymore and I have no choice but to rely on you guys. If you can do that, email me at raven.subs@yahoo.com
  • If you want to get an email alert whenever there is a new post made on this site, you can sign up at the very bottom of this page.
  • The telenovela Rebelde Way and a few others are being translated here. I've also created a master post with a list of all the other spanish language shows that have been translated here.
That's all the news for now. Thanks to all of you for your continuing support, I couldn't do this without it!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

From another Jenn with 2 n's, thank you so much for all of your hard work! I love El Internado, so I was thrilled to stumble upon your YouTube translations as I was doing so much guessing before. Great work!

Jenn said...

Hey, there can only be one Jenn around here!

;)

Get update alerts by email