Wednesday, February 27, 2013

On 11:19 AM by Jenn   2 comments
Okay so here we go again

As many of you have noticed, the minus download links have not been working for the past 3 weeks or so. We have no idea if this is temporary or not. It looks like they keep decreasing their server space so it could go either way.

Whatever the case, minus is not very reliable soooo...we're asking for help reuploading the hardsubs of our shows. If anyone has any subbed episodes of any of the shows, fast internet, and would like to help us out, please send an email to raven.subs@yahoo.com

Hopefully this will be the last time we have to do this!


*I've reuploaded MB episodes 1-4, 91, 204-222

2 comments:

Van Castro said...

I was looking into their website and there was a new year message saying that there would be a "new Minus" in 2013.
So I guess they are reinventing the website, wich is keeping the server down.
Hope this is the reason!

Anyway, I don't have the subbed versions. I only have the raw ones (Muñeca Brava) but if I can help someway, let me know!

Kisses,
Vanessa

Jenn said...

Yeah they changed the website already. They added an app and other things but decreased the upload size even more. You can pretty much only upload pictures now. It looks like they're trying to be tumblr.

Thanks a bunch for offering to help Vanessa <3
Raws are helpful too since I can just hardsub them. Any that you would like to reupload for us would be greatly appreciated.

You can email me raven.subs@yahoo.com :)

Get update alerts by email